Satsang with Ganga Mira in Portugal
Ganga Mira gives Satsang all year round in the South of Portugal (for exceptions see below). Usually Satsang happens four times a week. They take place in private houses south of Aljezur in the western Algarve. If you are coming for the first time to attend Satsang in Portugal, then please contact us before you plan your trip.
There is no ashram around Ganga Mira. So anyone who would like to attend Satsang must be responsible for all their own arrangements. On the link page and on our General Information Sheet you will find some practical information.
During the following periods there is no Satsang in Portugal:
- While Ganga Mira is travelling. You can find all dates on our Satsang travel page.
- 13th April - 5th May 2019
- 4th - 7th October 2019
- Ganga Mira may go on unplanned trips, so it is always recommended to contact us to be sure that there are satsangs when you want to come.
Aljezur in South Portugal
Aljezur is a small holiday town close to the westcoast in the Algarve. In Aljezur, you can find a wide selection of accomodation, ranging from simple hostels to hotels and holiday homes. Also all amenities are found here: banks, post-office, supermarkets, restaurants, shops and petrol-stations. Please see our link page.
There are various contact options, depending on the information you need:
- Contact for Satsang while Ganga Mira is travelling: go to the Satsang travel page.
- Contact for help with accomodation in Portugal: go to the accomodation section below.
- To contact us about Satsang in Portugal please use this form. You can also phone Vishvamitra: +351 913 888 339 (callback and sms to Portuguese phones only). Please read our General Information Sheet before you contact us.
If you need help to find accomodation in Aljezur, Portugal, please use this contact form, but please read our General Information Sheet before you contact us: