Meetings with Ganga Mira in Portugal
Ganga Mira gives talks all year round in the South of Portugal (for exceptions see below). Usually the meetings happen four times a week and take place in private houses south of Aljezur in the western Algarve. If you are coming for the first time to attend the meetings, then please contact us before you plan your trip.
There is no community, no sangha, no ahsram around Ganga Mira. Everyone who would like to attend her meetings is responsible for his own safety and well-being and agrees to assume all responsibility and liability for any injuries, damages or loss of personal property that may occur during his/her stay in the area. He/She is also entirely responsible for his/her own insurance coverage for health and personal injury. The visitor who brings along a child or children is solely responsible for their care, safety and well-being.
During the following periods there are no meetings in Portugal:
- Next meeting in Portugal is on the 6th May 2019.
- While Ganga Mira is travelling. You can find all dates on our Satsang travel page.
- 4th - 7th October 2019
- Ganga Mira may go on unplanned trips, so it is always recommended to contact us to be sure that there are talks when you want to come.
Aljezur in South Portugal
Aljezur is a small holiday town close to the westcoast in the Algarve. In Aljezur, you can find a wide selection of accomodation, ranging from simple hostels to hotels and holiday homes. Also all amenities are found here: banks, post-office, supermarkets, restaurants, shops and petrol-stations. Please see our link page.
There are various contact options, depending on the information you need:
- Contact for meetings while Ganga Mira is travelling: go to the Satsang travel page.
- Contact for help with accomodation in Portugal: go to the accomodation section below.
- To contact us about meetings in Portugal please use this form. You can also phone Vishvamitra: +351 913 888 339 (callback and sms to Portuguese phones only). Please read our General Information Sheet before you contact us.
If you need help to find accomodation in Aljezur, Portugal, please use this contact form, but please read our General Information Sheet before you contact us: